Wauwatosa Mayor Jill Didier will use her first town hall meeting to discuss recent improvements and future development plans for Hart Park. The meeting is set for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 24, at the Muellner Building, 7300 Chestnut St.
Residents will have the opportunity to ask questions and voice concerns about community issues.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94