A burglar took a dozen digital cameras from Walgreens on State Street about 1 a.m. Monday.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Security video shows a masked man breaking the lower pane of glass on the exterior and lobby doors and crawling through to the photo department where he crouched down and filled a backpack with items. He also grabbed five packs of smoking cessation aids before exiting, bringing his take to nearly $1,500 in merchandise.
A security guard said this is the latest in a series of about 10 burglaries to Walgreens in the Milwaukee area.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade