A burglar took a dozen digital cameras from Walgreens on State Street about 1 a.m. Monday.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Security video shows a masked man breaking the lower pane of glass on the exterior and lobby doors and crawling through to the photo department where he crouched down and filled a backpack with items. He also grabbed five packs of smoking cessation aids before exiting, bringing his take to nearly $1,500 in merchandise.
A security guard said this is the latest in a series of about 10 burglaries to Walgreens in the Milwaukee area.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School