A burglar took a dozen digital cameras from Walgreens on State Street about 1 a.m. Monday.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Security video shows a masked man breaking the lower pane of glass on the exterior and lobby doors and crawling through to the photo department where he crouched down and filled a backpack with items. He also grabbed five packs of smoking cessation aids before exiting, bringing his take to nearly $1,500 in merchandise.
A security guard said this is the latest in a series of about 10 burglaries to Walgreens in the Milwaukee area.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94