A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for trespassing and violating parole after a homeowner learned he had slept in his residence in the 1000 block of North Perry Court at 7:49 a.m. Saturday.
The homeowner heard knocking on the door from the enclosed sunroom to the house. When she answered an intoxicated man asked for Jessica, but no one by that name lived there. He said he had been drinking with friends and did not know how he got there but that he had spent the night in the sunroom.
He had also smoked in the garage, where his cigarettes and lighter were found.
He was on probation for robbery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School