A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for trespassing and violating parole after a homeowner learned he had slept in his residence in the 1000 block of North Perry Court at 7:49 a.m. Saturday.
The homeowner heard knocking on the door from the enclosed sunroom to the house. When she answered an intoxicated man asked for Jessica, but no one by that name lived there. He said he had been drinking with friends and did not know how he got there but that he had spent the night in the sunroom.
He had also smoked in the garage, where his cigarettes and lighter were found.
He was on probation for robbery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa development for Mayfair Road comes back in modified form
- Wauwatosa's Hoppe Tree Service reuses diseased, dying trees in new Urban Wood Lab
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card
- 1,001 books before kindergarten is more than just a list
- Biz Buzz: Salon, bakery, and chiropractor opening soon
- Fire Chief pulls support from TosaFest fundraiser after firefighters run ad 'embarrassing' city
- In Our Schools: September 18
- EFW grants inspire enriching classroom curriculum