A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for trespassing and violating parole after a homeowner learned he had slept in his residence in the 1000 block of North Perry Court at 7:49 a.m. Saturday.
The homeowner heard knocking on the door from the enclosed sunroom to the house. When she answered an intoxicated man asked for Jessica, but no one by that name lived there. He said he had been drinking with friends and did not know how he got there but that he had spent the night in the sunroom.
He had also smoked in the garage, where his cigarettes and lighter were found.
He was on probation for robbery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94