A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for trespassing and violating parole after a homeowner learned he had slept in his residence in the 1000 block of North Perry Court at 7:49 a.m. Saturday.
The homeowner heard knocking on the door from the enclosed sunroom to the house. When she answered an intoxicated man asked for Jessica, but no one by that name lived there. He said he had been drinking with friends and did not know how he got there but that he had spent the night in the sunroom.
He had also smoked in the garage, where his cigarettes and lighter were found.
He was on probation for robbery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (2)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting
- Thai-namite plans new location in Wauwatosa's former City Market building
- Business Notes: July 2