A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for trespassing and violating parole after a homeowner learned he had slept in his residence in the 1000 block of North Perry Court at 7:49 a.m. Saturday.
The homeowner heard knocking on the door from the enclosed sunroom to the house. When she answered an intoxicated man asked for Jessica, but no one by that name lived there. He said he had been drinking with friends and did not know how he got there but that he had spent the night in the sunroom.
He had also smoked in the garage, where his cigarettes and lighter were found.
He was on probation for robbery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa