A semitrailer truck that was stuck under an overpass at the Zoo Interchange this afternoon has been removed, and all westbound lanes of Interstate 94 are now open, according to the Milwaukee County sheriff's office.
Westbound traffic on I-94 had been restricted to the right emergency lane after the truck struck the bridge about 1:40 p.m., according to the state Department of Transportation.
No injuries were reported, according to the sheriff's office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?