A semitrailer truck that was stuck under an overpass at the Zoo Interchange this afternoon has been removed, and all westbound lanes of Interstate 94 are now open, according to the Milwaukee County sheriff's office.
Westbound traffic on I-94 had been restricted to the right emergency lane after the truck struck the bridge about 1:40 p.m., according to the state Department of Transportation.
No injuries were reported, according to the sheriff's office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program
- City's private/public agency dies quietly
- City Administrator Archambo gets 3-year deal that will take him to $150,000