A semitrailer truck that was stuck under an overpass at the Zoo Interchange this afternoon has been removed, and all westbound lanes of Interstate 94 are now open, according to the Milwaukee County sheriff's office.
Westbound traffic on I-94 had been restricted to the right emergency lane after the truck struck the bridge about 1:40 p.m., according to the state Department of Transportation.
No injuries were reported, according to the sheriff's office.
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 28
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21