The westbound lanes of I-94 at southbound U.S. Highway 45 in the Zoo Interchange are closed to traffic because of a semi stuck in an overpass, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
According to a news release from the department, all westbound lanes of traffic are blocked and traffic is restricted to the right emergency lane only.
The semi has been stuck since about 1:40 p.m. and the lanes will probably be closed through the rush hour.
Motorists are urged to use alternate routes to avoid delays and exercise caution.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings