The westbound lanes of I-94 at southbound U.S. Highway 45 in the Zoo Interchange are closed to traffic because of a semi stuck in an overpass, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
According to a news release from the department, all westbound lanes of traffic are blocked and traffic is restricted to the right emergency lane only.
The semi has been stuck since about 1:40 p.m. and the lanes will probably be closed through the rush hour.
Motorists are urged to use alternate routes to avoid delays and exercise caution.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director