The westbound lanes of I-94 at southbound U.S. Highway 45 in the Zoo Interchange are closed to traffic because of a semi stuck in an overpass, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
According to a news release from the department, all westbound lanes of traffic are blocked and traffic is restricted to the right emergency lane only.
The semi has been stuck since about 1:40 p.m. and the lanes will probably be closed through the rush hour.
Motorists are urged to use alternate routes to avoid delays and exercise caution.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are the apartments under construction on North Avenue so close to the street?
- Wauwatosa police say woman was dragged across parking lot in purse robbery (2)
- Thirsty Duck brings duckpin bowling to Wauwatosa (1)
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 2
- Gov. Scott Walker attends Wauwatosa bike race weeks before expected presidential run announcement (5)
- Kate Spade New York store to open at Mayfair Mall
- Wauwatosa Meetings: July 2
- Wauwatosa News IQ: June 25
- Woman arrested, accused of stealing $3,613 in cologne at Mayfair Collection
- Seeing East Tosa success, ‘Mid Town’ seeks its own brand (1)