The westbound lanes of I-94 at southbound U.S. Highway 45 in the Zoo Interchange are closed to traffic because of a semi stuck in an overpass, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
According to a news release from the department, all westbound lanes of traffic are blocked and traffic is restricted to the right emergency lane only.
The semi has been stuck since about 1:40 p.m. and the lanes will probably be closed through the rush hour.
Motorists are urged to use alternate routes to avoid delays and exercise caution.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Sept. 3
- Hundreds of Tosa residents experienced short power outage Aug. 27
- Wauwatosa Village valet service tentatively halted on Sundays
- Ask Now: Can parts of Milwaukee get annexed back into Wauwatosa?
- Wauwatosa School District filled a 'typical' 60 jobs this summer (2)
- Monarch advocates celebrate 10th year of releasing butterflies at County Grounds in Wauwatosa
- Disability advocates concerned about lack of housing in Wauwatosa
- Gay Ex-Wauwatosa police officer says she endured years of harassment, gets $77k settlement
- Wauwatosa's Diva Day brings shopping deals and business boosts
- Wauwatosa things to do: August 27