Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin has purchased a light industrial building in Wauwatosa that it plans to convert into a warehouse and retail store.
Goodwill bought the 65,240-square-foot building, at 12121 W. Feerick St., for $2.4 million, according to RFP Commercial Inc. Scott Revolinski, Bob Flood and Paul McBride, all of RFP, represented the seller, Feerick Investments LLC, a local investors group.
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 1