Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin has purchased a light industrial building in Wauwatosa that it plans to convert into a warehouse and retail store.
Goodwill bought the 65,240-square-foot building, at 12121 W. Feerick St., for $2.4 million, according to RFP Commercial Inc. Scott Revolinski, Bob Flood and Paul McBride, all of RFP, represented the seller, Feerick Investments LLC, a local investors group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program
- City's private/public agency dies quietly
- City Administrator Archambo gets 3-year deal that will take him to $150,000