Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin has purchased a light industrial building in Wauwatosa that it plans to convert into a warehouse and retail store.
Goodwill bought the 65,240-square-foot building, at 12121 W. Feerick St., for $2.4 million, according to RFP Commercial Inc. Scott Revolinski, Bob Flood and Paul McBride, all of RFP, represented the seller, Feerick Investments LLC, a local investors group.
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Truck carrying appliances collides with railroad bridge in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: The Flower Lady stays true to the Village, and finds room to grow
- Tosa fire chief named to Wisconsin State Fire Chiefs Association
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30