Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin has purchased a light industrial building in Wauwatosa that it plans to convert into a warehouse and retail store.
Goodwill bought the 65,240-square-foot building, at 12121 W. Feerick St., for $2.4 million, according to RFP Commercial Inc. Scott Revolinski, Bob Flood and Paul McBride, all of RFP, represented the seller, Feerick Investments LLC, a local investors group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa elementary schools 'rich' with world language study
- Carmelite Home for Boys in Wauwatosa makes lasting impressions on local boys' lives
- Wauwatosa City Administrator Archambo gives an update on city's strategic plan
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality