Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin has purchased a light industrial building in Wauwatosa that it plans to convert into a warehouse and retail store.
Goodwill bought the 65,240-square-foot building, at 12121 W. Feerick St., for $2.4 million, according to RFP Commercial Inc. Scott Revolinski, Bob Flood and Paul McBride, all of RFP, represented the seller, Feerick Investments LLC, a local investors group.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue