Residents who recall fond memories of watching fireworks at Hart Park and the Independence Day parade on North Avenue can help create those same experiences for others in Wauwatosa.
Wauwatosa's Civic Celebration Commission is seeking new members to help organize Memorial Day and Fourth of July activities within the city.
The commission, a group of local volunteers, next meets Thursday, Feb. 22, at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
For information, call the special events hotline at (414) 479-8988.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94