Residents who recall fond memories of watching fireworks at Hart Park and the Independence Day parade on North Avenue can help create those same experiences for others in Wauwatosa.
Wauwatosa's Civic Celebration Commission is seeking new members to help organize Memorial Day and Fourth of July activities within the city.
The commission, a group of local volunteers, next meets Thursday, Feb. 22, at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
For information, call the special events hotline at (414) 479-8988.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?
- Annual '10 Days in Tosa' promises dining steals, good eats
- In Brief: Sept. 3
- Wauwatosa students get a taste of Germany through trip abroad
- Biz Buzz: Three Tosa businesses win approval from common council