Residents who recall fond memories of watching fireworks at Hart Park and the Independence Day parade on North Avenue can help create those same experiences for others in Wauwatosa.
Wauwatosa's Civic Celebration Commission is seeking new members to help organize Memorial Day and Fourth of July activities within the city.
The commission, a group of local volunteers, next meets Thursday, Feb. 22, at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
For information, call the special events hotline at (414) 479-8988.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Malt Shoppe opens Friday in Wauwatosa
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why don't public and parochial schools have the same schedules?