Due to Tuesday's primary election, the Wauwatosa Parks Board will hold its next meeting the following Tuesday, Feb. 24, at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
Topics to be discussed include signage for the Hart Park Senior Center on State Street and requiring security deposits for rentals at the park's Muellner Building.
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (2)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition