Due to Tuesday's primary election, the Wauwatosa Parks Board will hold its next meeting the following Tuesday, Feb. 24, at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
Topics to be discussed include signage for the Hart Park Senior Center on State Street and requiring security deposits for rentals at the park's Muellner Building.
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30