One Wauwatosa village store will pay tribute to two others that have shuttered their doors in the last year.
The Little Read Book has added stationary and note cards, pens, new greeting card lines and more to serve the customers who previously shopped at Paper Perfect.
Toys, gift items and a new jewelry line are among the new additions to the book shop's inventory to draw some of those patrons who shopped Drew's Variety & Craft.
At a time when retailers are struggling, Little Read Book owner Linda Burg is trying some new strategies and keeping a positive outlook.
Some of the people who previously shopped the area's Harry Schwartz Bookshops have been making their way to Little Read Book and Burg said traffic to neighboring the proposed Cafe Hollander could bolster her store's sales.
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: The Flower Lady stays true to the Village, and finds room to grow
- Tosa fire chief named to Wisconsin State Fire Chiefs Association
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent