Police say two car owners not only got their vehicle windows smashed while staying at the Radisson, but also lost thousands in electronics.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Two car windows were broken out in the Radisson Hotel parking lot, 2303 N. Mayfair Road, before 8 a.m. Oct. 13.
There were none of the usual pry marks found around the windows and police couldn't find any evidence pointing to the tool used to smash the windows out.
Both of the vehicles were locked and both had laptop computers and other equipment, including a camera valued at over $1,000.
There was no video surveillance of the crime but police are investigating the serial numbers.
The total value of items taken is estimated at $3,600 and damage to the windows is estimated at $400.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director
- In Our Schools: April 24
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority