Police say two car owners not only got their vehicle windows smashed while staying at the Radisson, but also lost thousands in electronics.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Two car windows were broken out in the Radisson Hotel parking lot, 2303 N. Mayfair Road, before 8 a.m. Oct. 13.
There were none of the usual pry marks found around the windows and police couldn't find any evidence pointing to the tool used to smash the windows out.
Both of the vehicles were locked and both had laptop computers and other equipment, including a camera valued at over $1,000.
There was no video surveillance of the crime but police are investigating the serial numbers.
The total value of items taken is estimated at $3,600 and damage to the windows is estimated at $400.
- Prison for Waukesha man who groped teenage girl, then threatened her
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 5
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 5
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 5
- Wauwatosa East student named 2016 presidential scholar
- Tosa Tonight announces 2016 concert headliners
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication