Police say two car owners not only got their vehicle windows smashed while staying at the Radisson, but also lost thousands in electronics.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Two car windows were broken out in the Radisson Hotel parking lot, 2303 N. Mayfair Road, before 8 a.m. Oct. 13.
There were none of the usual pry marks found around the windows and police couldn't find any evidence pointing to the tool used to smash the windows out.
Both of the vehicles were locked and both had laptop computers and other equipment, including a camera valued at over $1,000.
There was no video surveillance of the crime but police are investigating the serial numbers.
The total value of items taken is estimated at $3,600 and damage to the windows is estimated at $400.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options
- Former Wauwatosa priest pleads not guilty to embezzlement charges
- New principal at Lincoln Elementary vows to help students find their 'spark'
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28