Police say two car owners not only got their vehicle windows smashed while staying at the Radisson, but also lost thousands in electronics.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Two car windows were broken out in the Radisson Hotel parking lot, 2303 N. Mayfair Road, before 8 a.m. Oct. 13.
There were none of the usual pry marks found around the windows and police couldn't find any evidence pointing to the tool used to smash the windows out.
Both of the vehicles were locked and both had laptop computers and other equipment, including a camera valued at over $1,000.
There was no video surveillance of the crime but police are investigating the serial numbers.
The total value of items taken is estimated at $3,600 and damage to the windows is estimated at $400.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- Electrical substation approved for Medical Center District
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?
- World War II vets take flight