Corner Bakery Cafe, which has locations in Illinois as well as throughout the country, plans to open its first Wisconsin store at the Mayfair Collection in Wauwatosa later this year.
The 4,000-square-foot café will be near the entrance to the shopping center at Burleigh and 114th streets. Construction will begin in the next few weeks.
"We couldn't be more thrilled that Corner Bakery Cafe has chosen The Mayfair Collection as the place to introduce its brand to the state of Wisconsin," said developer Tim Blum in a press release. "Though it took a little patience, we believe that we have found the best possible café and coffee shop for our customers and future residents to enjoy."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade