Corner Bakery Cafe, which has locations in Illinois as well as throughout the country, plans to open its first Wisconsin store at the Mayfair Collection in Wauwatosa later this year.
The 4,000-square-foot café will be near the entrance to the shopping center at Burleigh and 114th streets. Construction will begin in the next few weeks.
"We couldn't be more thrilled that Corner Bakery Cafe has chosen The Mayfair Collection as the place to introduce its brand to the state of Wisconsin," said developer Tim Blum in a press release. "Though it took a little patience, we believe that we have found the best possible café and coffee shop for our customers and future residents to enjoy."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longfellow hosting Wauwatosa's Memorial Day ceremony Monday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16 (1)
- Choice school, dry cleaning issues held for more discussion in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100? (2)
- Wauwatosa to take extra step vetting St. Camillus proposal for tallest building in city
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Medical College plans expansion with demolition of building on Mayfair Road
- Wauwatosa approves conceptual design for pocket park on North Avenue (8)
- Wauwatosa School Board approves raises for teachers, administrators and staff
- Tosa Tonight releases lineup for summer concert series