Corner Bakery Cafe, which has locations in Illinois as well as throughout the country, plans to open its first Wisconsin store at the Mayfair Collection in Wauwatosa later this year.
The 4,000-square-foot café will be near the entrance to the shopping center at Burleigh and 114th streets. Construction will begin in the next few weeks.
"We couldn't be more thrilled that Corner Bakery Cafe has chosen The Mayfair Collection as the place to introduce its brand to the state of Wisconsin," said developer Tim Blum in a press release. "Though it took a little patience, we believe that we have found the best possible café and coffee shop for our customers and future residents to enjoy."
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (12)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes