Corner Bakery Cafe, which has locations in Illinois as well as throughout the country, plans to open its first Wisconsin store at the Mayfair Collection in Wauwatosa later this year.
The 4,000-square-foot café will be near the entrance to the shopping center at Burleigh and 114th streets. Construction will begin in the next few weeks.
"We couldn't be more thrilled that Corner Bakery Cafe has chosen The Mayfair Collection as the place to introduce its brand to the state of Wisconsin," said developer Tim Blum in a press release. "Though it took a little patience, we believe that we have found the best possible café and coffee shop for our customers and future residents to enjoy."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leff's Lucky Town in Wauwatosa considers kitchen expansion (1)
- Walker plans to file for president today
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (3)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27 (1)
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting