Matt Stippich was elected to represent Wauwatosa's District 1 as alderman Tuesday.
According to unofficial results Tuesday, Stippich won 726 votes, and his opponent, W. Scott Nelson, received 409.
Stippich, of 2220 N. Wauwatosa Ave., is owner and general counsel of Digital Intelligence, a local computer forensics firm, and a partner in Stippich, Selin & Cain.
- Store owners, police weigh in on string of protests at Mayfair mall
- Our newspaper website is changing
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 28
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)