Matt Stippich was elected to represent Wauwatosa's District 1 as alderman Tuesday.
According to unofficial results Tuesday, Stippich won 726 votes, and his opponent, W. Scott Nelson, received 409.
Stippich, of 2220 N. Wauwatosa Ave., is owner and general counsel of Digital Intelligence, a local computer forensics firm, and a partner in Stippich, Selin & Cain.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thousands of items on sale at Wauwatosa Public Library in late October
- Wauwatosa School District to host 'Autism Insights and Strategies'
- Public invited to name baby giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan (1)
- Proposed Wauwatosa budget would result in lower taxes (1)
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop