Matt Stippich was elected to represent Wauwatosa's District 1 as alderman Tuesday.
According to unofficial results Tuesday, Stippich won 726 votes, and his opponent, W. Scott Nelson, received 409.
Stippich, of 2220 N. Wauwatosa Ave., is owner and general counsel of Digital Intelligence, a local computer forensics firm, and a partner in Stippich, Selin & Cain.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Mayfair parking structure to open tonight
- The Malt Shoppe opens Friday in Wauwatosa
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal (1)
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands