A new joint clothing store called Shape will open next month at 8816 W. North Ave., combining fashions from Luci Boutique of Milwaukee and Mequon and One Tooth Activewear of Bayshore.
Luci Boutique supplies stylish tops, skirts, dresses, maternity wear, accessories and jewelry. One Tooth Activewear sells comfortable, workout apparel.
"Cohabitating boutique stores are becoming popular, especially in larger cities like Los Angeles and New York. Luci and One Tooth are excited to bring this new trend to the Wauwatosa market," said Clai Green of Luci in a news release.
The grand opening celebration with cocktails and light appetizers will be from 4 to 10 p.m. April 5. Ten-percent of all sales will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
Shape's hours will be Monday through Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Thursday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Parking is available in the front of the building.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings