A new joint clothing store called Shape will open next month at 8816 W. North Ave., combining fashions from Luci Boutique of Milwaukee and Mequon and One Tooth Activewear of Bayshore.
Luci Boutique supplies stylish tops, skirts, dresses, maternity wear, accessories and jewelry. One Tooth Activewear sells comfortable, workout apparel.
"Cohabitating boutique stores are becoming popular, especially in larger cities like Los Angeles and New York. Luci and One Tooth are excited to bring this new trend to the Wauwatosa market," said Clai Green of Luci in a news release.
The grand opening celebration with cocktails and light appetizers will be from 4 to 10 p.m. April 5. Ten-percent of all sales will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
Shape's hours will be Monday through Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Thursday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Parking is available in the front of the building.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa committee approves choice school with late day care hours (1)
- Former manager of Reserve apartments in Wauwatosa accused of embezzling rent money
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 28
- In Our Schools: May 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking limited for residents near the zoo?
- Milwaukee man faces charges for sex with Wauwatosa teen, possession of child pornography
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: May 28
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Cafe Blue takes pleasure in providing simple pleasures
- Business Notes: May 28
- Tosa letters to the editor: May 28