A new joint clothing store called Shape will open next month at 8816 W. North Ave., combining fashions from Luci Boutique of Milwaukee and Mequon and One Tooth Activewear of Bayshore.
Luci Boutique supplies stylish tops, skirts, dresses, maternity wear, accessories and jewelry. One Tooth Activewear sells comfortable, workout apparel.
"Cohabitating boutique stores are becoming popular, especially in larger cities like Los Angeles and New York. Luci and One Tooth are excited to bring this new trend to the Wauwatosa market," said Clai Green of Luci in a news release.
The grand opening celebration with cocktails and light appetizers will be from 4 to 10 p.m. April 5. Ten-percent of all sales will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
Shape's hours will be Monday through Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Thursday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Parking is available in the front of the building.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options