A new joint clothing store called Shape will open next month at 8816 W. North Ave., combining fashions from Luci Boutique of Milwaukee and Mequon and One Tooth Activewear of Bayshore.
Luci Boutique supplies stylish tops, skirts, dresses, maternity wear, accessories and jewelry. One Tooth Activewear sells comfortable, workout apparel.
"Cohabitating boutique stores are becoming popular, especially in larger cities like Los Angeles and New York. Luci and One Tooth are excited to bring this new trend to the Wauwatosa market," said Clai Green of Luci in a news release.
The grand opening celebration with cocktails and light appetizers will be from 4 to 10 p.m. April 5. Ten-percent of all sales will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
Shape's hours will be Monday through Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Thursday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Parking is available in the front of the building.
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: May 26
- Transit officials: proposed BRT system could attract thousands of new riders