A new joint clothing store called Shape will open next month at 8816 W. North Ave., combining fashions from Luci Boutique of Milwaukee and Mequon and One Tooth Activewear of Bayshore.
Luci Boutique supplies stylish tops, skirts, dresses, maternity wear, accessories and jewelry. One Tooth Activewear sells comfortable, workout apparel.
"Cohabitating boutique stores are becoming popular, especially in larger cities like Los Angeles and New York. Luci and One Tooth are excited to bring this new trend to the Wauwatosa market," said Clai Green of Luci in a news release.
The grand opening celebration with cocktails and light appetizers will be from 4 to 10 p.m. April 5. Ten-percent of all sales will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
Shape's hours will be Monday through Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Thursday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Parking is available in the front of the building.
- Prison for Waukesha man who groped teenage girl, then threatened her
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 5
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 5
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 5
- Wauwatosa East student named 2016 presidential scholar
- Tosa Tonight announces 2016 concert headliners
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication