We are writing in support of Matt Stippich for alderman in District 1.
Matt is a founding board member of the East Tosa Alliance where he has worked with local residents, businesses and community leaders in planning and implementing development for East Tosa. He brings a healthy outlook to balancing careful development with maintaining our green spaces and preserving the residential and historic character of our neighborhoods.
Matt and his family have lived in Wauwatosa for 15 years, and he is a strong supporter of our quality public schools and our neighborhood associations. He is active in the community through his church and as a Cub Scout den leader.
We believe that if elected to the council, Matt will combine his experience as an attorney and local business owner with his thoughtful approach to do what is best for our district and for all of Tosa. Matt recognizes the need to promote fiscal responsibility, maintain our quality services and address long-term infrastructure issues in our community.
His enthusiasm comes through clearly on his website where he calls Wauwatosa "one of the most vibrant urban communities in Southeastern Wisconsin."
Matt is a fine candidate, a good listener, and he will be a very effective District 1 representative on the Common Council.
Don't forget to vote April 1, or earlier through in-person absentee voting at City Hall.
Frank and Joanne Shansky
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (2)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition