We are writing in support of Matt Stippich for alderman in District 1.
Matt is a founding board member of the East Tosa Alliance where he has worked with local residents, businesses and community leaders in planning and implementing development for East Tosa. He brings a healthy outlook to balancing careful development with maintaining our green spaces and preserving the residential and historic character of our neighborhoods.
Matt and his family have lived in Wauwatosa for 15 years, and he is a strong supporter of our quality public schools and our neighborhood associations. He is active in the community through his church and as a Cub Scout den leader.
We believe that if elected to the council, Matt will combine his experience as an attorney and local business owner with his thoughtful approach to do what is best for our district and for all of Tosa. Matt recognizes the need to promote fiscal responsibility, maintain our quality services and address long-term infrastructure issues in our community.
His enthusiasm comes through clearly on his website where he calls Wauwatosa "one of the most vibrant urban communities in Southeastern Wisconsin."
Matt is a fine candidate, a good listener, and he will be a very effective District 1 representative on the Common Council.
Don't forget to vote April 1, or earlier through in-person absentee voting at City Hall.
Frank and Joanne Shansky
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa high schoolers will each receive personal Chromebook next year, according to plan
- Menomonee River Parkway temporarily closed for excavation
- Carhartt coming to Wauwatosa's Mayfair Collection
- Wauwatosa News IQ: March 5
- Chinese Lunar New Year celebration at Mayfair Sunday
- Police to warn against impaired driving on St. Patrick's Day
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa Common Council approves rezoning for Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure
- In Our Schools: March 5