A man accused of taking money from a woman denied it, then got angry and took $20 from her.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
A woman believed she had $20 taken from her purse while waiting for the bus at Harwood and Glenview avenues at 1:56 p.m. Aug. 29.
She chased the man she thought had taken her money down, threw her purse on the ground and yelled at him.
He denied taking the money but eventually got angry, snatched a $20 out of her purse and ran away.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94