Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt, 1349 N. Wauwatosa Ave., is taking over the former Go Green space next door, at 7511 Harwood Ave.
The 1,000-square-foot addition will be used as a party room, Becky Berger of Yo Mama! said in an email.
Birthday parties have been hosted in the store on a regular basis, she said, but because of the amount of seating space, it has been difficult to hold parties during regular business hours.
The new space will make it easier to accommodate groups, Berger said.
The new space will be renovated and Yo Mama! will be updating its birthday party packages and offering room rental for events such as baby showers, team parties and other special occasions, Berger said.
We want your stories
post online at WauwatosaNOW.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94