The Children's Theatre of Wauwatosa is presenting free performances of Hansel and Gretel, the classic fairy tale.
The performances are free and open to the public and will take place at the Longfellow Middle School auditorium at 7:30 p.m. March 14, 15, 20 and 21.
Four casts featuring 16 Wauwatosa students from grades three through seven will be performing. They have been practicing since January.
The show is co-directed by Lois Weber, Lynn Leider and Barb Forbes.
For more information, contact Lois Weber at (414) 476-6311.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event