Four Milwaukee boys were causing a scene at Mayfair mall, 2500 N. Mayfair Road, being loud, rude and threatening to beat up security guards. They turned tail and ran, however, when security called police.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The boys were angry that mall security asked them to leave because they were underage and unsupervised at 4:35 p.m. Feb. 24. They told security guards to step outside so they could beat them up. They also flashed gang signs and kept swearing.
They ran out of the mall when they saw police, but kept their brash demeanor. When they were across the street from officers, they told taunted the police to come and get them, calling them swear words. Wauwatosa police obliged their request, chasing them across the street and eventually caught four of them.
The boys, aged 15, 16, 16 and 17, were all given disorderly conduct tickets.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- STEM enrollment likely to remain where it is
- North Avenue apartment plan advances
- Wauwatosa approves extended-stay hotel at Innovation Campus
- Police Report: March 12
- Walsh will work to bring community together
- Walsh is committed to service, would benefit Tosa
- Tosa woman charged with theft from DNR
- Developer brings a faded North Avenue building back to life
- This Week in Tosa History: March 10
- In Our Schools: March 13