Four Milwaukee boys were causing a scene at Mayfair mall, 2500 N. Mayfair Road, being loud, rude and threatening to beat up security guards. They turned tail and ran, however, when security called police.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The boys were angry that mall security asked them to leave because they were underage and unsupervised at 4:35 p.m. Feb. 24. They told security guards to step outside so they could beat them up. They also flashed gang signs and kept swearing.
They ran out of the mall when they saw police, but kept their brash demeanor. When they were across the street from officers, they told taunted the police to come and get them, calling them swear words. Wauwatosa police obliged their request, chasing them across the street and eventually caught four of them.
The boys, aged 15, 16, 16 and 17, were all given disorderly conduct tickets.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (2)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?