Four Milwaukee boys were causing a scene at Mayfair mall, 2500 N. Mayfair Road, being loud, rude and threatening to beat up security guards. They turned tail and ran, however, when security called police.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The boys were angry that mall security asked them to leave because they were underage and unsupervised at 4:35 p.m. Feb. 24. They told security guards to step outside so they could beat them up. They also flashed gang signs and kept swearing.
They ran out of the mall when they saw police, but kept their brash demeanor. When they were across the street from officers, they told taunted the police to come and get them, calling them swear words. Wauwatosa police obliged their request, chasing them across the street and eventually caught four of them.
The boys, aged 15, 16, 16 and 17, were all given disorderly conduct tickets.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director