Four Milwaukee boys were causing a scene at Mayfair mall, 2500 N. Mayfair Road, being loud, rude and threatening to beat up security guards. They turned tail and ran, however, when security called police.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The boys were angry that mall security asked them to leave because they were underage and unsupervised at 4:35 p.m. Feb. 24. They told security guards to step outside so they could beat them up. They also flashed gang signs and kept swearing.
They ran out of the mall when they saw police, but kept their brash demeanor. When they were across the street from officers, they told taunted the police to come and get them, calling them swear words. Wauwatosa police obliged their request, chasing them across the street and eventually caught four of them.
The boys, aged 15, 16, 16 and 17, were all given disorderly conduct tickets.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Foreign officials take inspiration from Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Mount Mary students spruce up Wauwatosa businesses
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18
- Wisconsin Lutheran College gains Wauwatosa approval for parking structure, promises to sell houses
- Slinger man charged for posting nude Snapchat photo of Wauwatosa student (2)
- Wauwatosa entreprenuer crowdfunding ice cube dog treats (8)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- Wauwatosa fire chief addresses threat of oil tanker derailment (1)