Four Milwaukee boys were causing a scene at Mayfair mall, 2500 N. Mayfair Road, being loud, rude and threatening to beat up security guards. They turned tail and ran, however, when security called police.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The boys were angry that mall security asked them to leave because they were underage and unsupervised at 4:35 p.m. Feb. 24. They told security guards to step outside so they could beat them up. They also flashed gang signs and kept swearing.
They ran out of the mall when they saw police, but kept their brash demeanor. When they were across the street from officers, they told taunted the police to come and get them, calling them swear words. Wauwatosa police obliged their request, chasing them across the street and eventually caught four of them.
The boys, aged 15, 16, 16 and 17, were all given disorderly conduct tickets.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade