Benjamin Sebena, accused of shooting his wife, Wauwatosa Police Officer Jennifer Sebena, while she was on duty Christmas Eve, waived a preliminary hearing Thursday morning at the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility in Milwaukee and was bound over for trial on Jan. 24.
Sebena was bound to a wheelchair and wore a Velcro coverall, and was represented by attorney Michael Steinle. Court Commissioner Barry Slagle asked Sebena if he understood the charges he faces and the waiver of the hearing, and he said he did. More than a dozen law enforcement personnel were in the courtroom, and the hearing took less than five minutes.
- Tosa Farmers Market opens June 4 with new manager, new vendors
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 2
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 22 - 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why was a home on the parkway razed?
- Youth group raises funds by planting pink flamingos
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 2
- School Notes: June 2
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Commercial vehicle ordinance should be preserved (3)
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: June 2
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo