Benjamin Sebena last night was booked into Milwaukee County Jail on a tentative charge of first-degree intentional homicide relating to the death of Wauwatosa police officer Jennifer Sebena, his wife, on Dec. 24, the Wauwatosa Police Department and state Division of Criminal Investigation announced today.
Jennifer Sebena's body had been found near Wauwatosa Fire Station No. 1 in the Village; she had been shot multiple times, according to Tosa police Lt. Gerald Witkowski.
Check WauwatosaNOW.com for continuing coverage.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety