Benjamin Sebena last night was booked into Milwaukee County Jail on a tentative charge of first-degree intentional homicide relating to the death of Wauwatosa police officer Jennifer Sebena, his wife, on Dec. 24, the Wauwatosa Police Department and state Division of Criminal Investigation announced today.
Jennifer Sebena's body had been found near Wauwatosa Fire Station No. 1 in the Village; she had been shot multiple times, according to Tosa police Lt. Gerald Witkowski.
Check WauwatosaNOW.com for continuing coverage.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop
- Large crowd in Wauwatosa gymnasium discusses coyote attacks, seeks answers (1)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Oct. 12
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Oct. 8
- In Our Schools: Oct. 8
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Sept. 27 - Oct. 3
- Bedbugs found in Wauwatosa juvenile court center (2)
- Wauwatosa police to try out body cameras on motorcycle patrols