Oak Park Place, an assisted-living and specialized memory care facility, celebrated its grand opening Tuesday. The new community is located at 1621 Rivers Bend, between 116th and 124th streets in Wauwatosa.
The facility is staffed around the clock.
The community features 47 assisted-living studios and one-bedroom apartments, as well as 20 specialized memory care studios, plus common space, dining rooms, and living and activity rooms.
Special features include the Hoyt Study, which has books and game, programming in Hart Hall, and the Little Red Café.
"We love what we do. We are dedicated to providing personalized, compassionate, quality care. And we are committed to the community in which we live and work," said Scott Frank, founder and CEO of Oak Park Place. "At Oak Park Place, we've been doing great work for over 10 years and we will continue to build and strengthen that foundation."
In addition to the Wauwatosa location, Oak Park Place owns and operates senior-living communities in Madison and Baraboo, as well as Dubuque, Iowa, and Albert Lea, Minn.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (3)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?