Wauwatosa NOW reporter Jon Olson was on "Lake Effect," a radio program on WUWM 89.7 FM, to talk about the Eschweiler buildings.
Listen to Olson talk about the Eschweiler buildings here. Olson wrote a Reporter's Notebook column on his experience on a tour of the buildings in the Milwaukee County Complex earlier.
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Will the stone walls of Schoonmacher Creek be repaired?
- Mount Mary University students gear up for CREO fashion show in Tosa
- Art majors find their footing at Mount Mary
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9 (2)
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition