Wauwatosa NOW reporter Jon Olson was on "Lake Effect," a radio program on WUWM 89.7 FM, to talk about the Eschweiler buildings.
Listen to Olson talk about the Eschweiler buildings here. Olson wrote a Reporter's Notebook column on his experience on a tour of the buildings in the Milwaukee County Complex earlier.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fire station site is prime land without a plan
- Tom Thaney enhanced Tose East theater department
- Flight for Life emergency pilots rely on instinct, experience
- Wauwatosa committee approves $80,000 for skate park
- Wauwatosa East students bid farewell to theater director
- Breitlow neighbors again criticize project at School Board meeting
- Wauwatosa School District proposes a 2.31 percent levy increase
- Wauwatosa School District seeks to block UWM charter school
- In Our Schools: June 11
- Hoyt Park beer garden in Wauwatosa likely to operate from 3 to 9 p.m., director says