A man received a few blows to the head after he rear-ended an SUV at North and Wauwatosa avenues at 5 p.m. Nov. 8.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The 22-year-old SUV driver, a Milwaukee man, head-butted the other driver and punched him multiple times after the crash. When others who were involved in the crash tried to stop him, he threatened them with violence.
The victim, a 23-year-old Pewaukee man, barely had time to recover from the four-car accident after his air bags went off. He had rear-ended the Milwaukee man, whose car ran into a another, which was pushed into another.
Witnesses say they saw the Pewaukee man "playing" on his cellphone just before the accident.
The Milwaukee man was taken to Froedtert Hospital after he complained of shoulder and neck pain. No one else was injured.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longfellow hosting Wauwatosa's Memorial Day ceremony Monday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16
- Choice school, dry cleaning issues held for more discussion in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100? (2)
- Wauwatosa to take extra step vetting St. Camillus proposal for tallest building in city
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Medical College plans expansion with demolition of building on Mayfair Road
- Wauwatosa approves conceptual design for pocket park on North Avenue (8)
- Wauwatosa School Board approves raises for teachers, administrators and staff
- Tosa Tonight releases lineup for summer concert series