A man received a few blows to the head after he rear-ended an SUV at North and Wauwatosa avenues at 5 p.m. Nov. 8.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The 22-year-old SUV driver, a Milwaukee man, head-butted the other driver and punched him multiple times after the crash. When others who were involved in the crash tried to stop him, he threatened them with violence.
The victim, a 23-year-old Pewaukee man, barely had time to recover from the four-car accident after his air bags went off. He had rear-ended the Milwaukee man, whose car ran into a another, which was pushed into another.
Witnesses say they saw the Pewaukee man "playing" on his cellphone just before the accident.
The Milwaukee man was taken to Froedtert Hospital after he complained of shoulder and neck pain. No one else was injured.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police concealing more information due to federal court ruling
- Summer sizzle brings plenty of entertainment to Wauwatosa
- City needs to fund senior center if it has hopes of a future
- Eschweiler preservation saga not over yet in Wauwatosa
- Roosevelt Elementary students place in dance competition
- Police Report: May 23
- Fire department offers lessons on car seat safety
- $100 million in sewer costs loom over Wauwatosa
- Safe Routes to School in Wauwatosa continues to spread word