A man received a few blows to the head after he rear-ended an SUV at North and Wauwatosa avenues at 5 p.m. Nov. 8.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The 22-year-old SUV driver, a Milwaukee man, head-butted the other driver and punched him multiple times after the crash. When others who were involved in the crash tried to stop him, he threatened them with violence.
The victim, a 23-year-old Pewaukee man, barely had time to recover from the four-car accident after his air bags went off. He had rear-ended the Milwaukee man, whose car ran into a another, which was pushed into another.
Witnesses say they saw the Pewaukee man "playing" on his cellphone just before the accident.
The Milwaukee man was taken to Froedtert Hospital after he complained of shoulder and neck pain. No one else was injured.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants
- Washington Ranks among Healthier Counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Ask Now: Why is there only one westbound Watertown Plank Road lane leading to Highway 45 ramps?
- Cattywampus upcycling store in Wauwatosa makes vintage decor modern
- In Our Schools: March 26, 2015
- Hidden Tosa: The sordid life story of garbage
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: March 26