A man who used Craigslist to help clean out his house before a remodel found himself missing a gas furnace in Wauwatosa last week.
According to the police report:
The gas furnace was taken from a residence in the 400 block of North 68th Street at 10:25 a.m. Oct. 25.
The victim was doing a total remodel of his home and invited people from Craigslist to take items from the house.
The man said not to take the new, high-efficiency gas furnace, valued at $300.
The man didn’t notice the furnace was taken at first due to the high number of people in the home.
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30