A man who used Craigslist to help clean out his house before a remodel found himself missing a gas furnace in Wauwatosa last week.
According to the police report:
The gas furnace was taken from a residence in the 400 block of North 68th Street at 10:25 a.m. Oct. 25.
The victim was doing a total remodel of his home and invited people from Craigslist to take items from the house.
The man said not to take the new, high-efficiency gas furnace, valued at $300.
The man didn’t notice the furnace was taken at first due to the high number of people in the home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longfellow hosting Wauwatosa's Memorial Day ceremony Monday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16
- Choice school, dry cleaning issues held for more discussion in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100? (2)
- Wauwatosa to take extra step vetting St. Camillus proposal for tallest building in city
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Medical College plans expansion with demolition of building on Mayfair Road
- Wauwatosa approves conceptual design for pocket park on North Avenue (8)
- Wauwatosa School Board approves raises for teachers, administrators and staff
- Tosa Tonight releases lineup for summer concert series