A man who used Craigslist to help clean out his house before a remodel found himself missing a gas furnace in Wauwatosa last week.
According to the police report:
The gas furnace was taken from a residence in the 400 block of North 68th Street at 10:25 a.m. Oct. 25.
The victim was doing a total remodel of his home and invited people from Craigslist to take items from the house.
The man said not to take the new, high-efficiency gas furnace, valued at $300.
The man didn’t notice the furnace was taken at first due to the high number of people in the home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?