A man who used Craigslist to help clean out his house before a remodel found himself missing a gas furnace in Wauwatosa last week.
According to the police report:
The gas furnace was taken from a residence in the 400 block of North 68th Street at 10:25 a.m. Oct. 25.
The victim was doing a total remodel of his home and invited people from Craigslist to take items from the house.
The man said not to take the new, high-efficiency gas furnace, valued at $300.
The man didn’t notice the furnace was taken at first due to the high number of people in the home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94