A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on Sweetest Day, Oct. 20, for destroying a sandwich sign at Mayfair Mall, 2500 N. Mayfair Road.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The man was visiting his friend and became irate because she was busy with a customer and unable to speak with him. He accused her of giving him a sexually transmitted disease, swore at her and left the store.
After his alleged outburst, the man went to Applebees, where he drank a few Long Island iced teas. Police say the man kicked over a $200 sign on his way out at 8:44 p.m.
The woman denied ever having sexual intercourse with the man, saying that they had only spoken a couple of times on the phone.
The man has two prior arrests for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police use stolen iPad to track suspected thief
- Kari Miller leaves Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce
- Wisconsin Lutheran College proposes selling homes now used for student housing (1)
- C.A.R.I.N.G. group continues donations to schools
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 2
- Wauwatosa News & Notes: March 26
- In Wauwatosa, 'Coffee with Cop' opens dialogue
- New Braille menus at Wauwatosa restaurants ease dining experience for blind customers
- Security officer at San Camillo in Wauwatosa charged in child pornography case
- Author Larson makes Wauwatosa Public Library Leadership luncheon a literary affair