A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on Sweetest Day, Oct. 20, for destroying a sandwich sign at Mayfair Mall, 2500 N. Mayfair Road.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The man was visiting his friend and became irate because she was busy with a customer and unable to speak with him. He accused her of giving him a sexually transmitted disease, swore at her and left the store.
After his alleged outburst, the man went to Applebees, where he drank a few Long Island iced teas. Police say the man kicked over a $200 sign on his way out at 8:44 p.m.
The woman denied ever having sexual intercourse with the man, saying that they had only spoken a couple of times on the phone.
The man has two prior arrests for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa students hit same average ACT score as last year
- Wauwatosa health department addresses residents' 'excessive' drinking
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest; Aug. 21
- News and Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Construction underway on Hart Park Pavilion
- Wauwatosa pastor defends political speech in federal court case
- Band Blast Off gives beginner musicians a boost
- Terminated Wauwatosa firefighters still fighting for disability benefits
- Ask Now: What's happening with three businesses on North Avenue?
- Wauwatosa columnist Peggy Dean, in her own words