A 16-year-old Milwaukee girl and a 20-year-old Milwaukee woman were arrested in a theft attempt that reportedly involved 42 pairs of underwear, clothes and accessories at the Wauwatosa Target on Aug. 29.
According to the police report:
The suspects, including one who had brought along her infant child, entered the store with two large bags and wandered around, stuffing items in them. The items - which included at least five pairs of bras, multiple pairs of panties, several bracelets and some clothing items - were valued at a total of $710.
One of the women put items into her bag in front of the loss prevention officer, who was later assisted by Wauwatosa police in detaining the suspects, who were arrested without incident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- In brief: July 24, 2014
- Numbers peak for Wauwatosa summer school enrollment, programs