A 16-year-old Milwaukee girl and a 20-year-old Milwaukee woman were arrested in a theft attempt that reportedly involved 42 pairs of underwear, clothes and accessories at the Wauwatosa Target on Aug. 29.
According to the police report:
The suspects, including one who had brought along her infant child, entered the store with two large bags and wandered around, stuffing items in them. The items - which included at least five pairs of bras, multiple pairs of panties, several bracelets and some clothing items - were valued at a total of $710.
One of the women put items into her bag in front of the loss prevention officer, who was later assisted by Wauwatosa police in detaining the suspects, who were arrested without incident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village streetscape project passes through Tosa's Common Council
- Meijer opens in Wauwatosa, draws overnight campers in parking lot
- Wauwatosa Relay for Life's fundraising, participation double from last year
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: From a personal quest to a rug store in Tosa
- Meijer to open in Wauwatosa Tuesday
- Fire crews battle flames at Sherwin-Williams paint store (1)
- Wauwatosa police search for armed bank robbery suspect
- Tosa letters to the editor: Destination Imagination
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 6
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 6