A 16-year-old Milwaukee girl and a 20-year-old Milwaukee woman were arrested in a theft attempt that reportedly involved 42 pairs of underwear, clothes and accessories at the Wauwatosa Target on Aug. 29.
According to the police report:
The suspects, including one who had brought along her infant child, entered the store with two large bags and wandered around, stuffing items in them. The items - which included at least five pairs of bras, multiple pairs of panties, several bracelets and some clothing items - were valued at a total of $710.
One of the women put items into her bag in front of the loss prevention officer, who was later assisted by Wauwatosa police in detaining the suspects, who were arrested without incident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longfellow hosting Wauwatosa's Memorial Day ceremony Monday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16 (1)
- Choice school, dry cleaning issues held for more discussion in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100? (2)
- Wauwatosa to take extra step vetting St. Camillus proposal for tallest building in city
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Medical College plans expansion with demolition of building on Mayfair Road
- Wauwatosa approves conceptual design for pocket park on North Avenue (9)
- Wauwatosa School Board approves raises for teachers, administrators and staff
- Tosa Tonight releases lineup for summer concert series