A 16-year-old Milwaukee girl and a 20-year-old Milwaukee woman were arrested in a theft attempt that reportedly involved 42 pairs of underwear, clothes and accessories at the Wauwatosa Target on Aug. 29.
According to the police report:
The suspects, including one who had brought along her infant child, entered the store with two large bags and wandered around, stuffing items in them. The items - which included at least five pairs of bras, multiple pairs of panties, several bracelets and some clothing items - were valued at a total of $710.
One of the women put items into her bag in front of the loss prevention officer, who was later assisted by Wauwatosa police in detaining the suspects, who were arrested without incident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chinese Lunar New Year celebration at Mayfair Sunday
- Police to warn against impaired driving on St. Patrick's Day
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa Common Council approves rezoning for Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Local developer sees opportunity for rebuild of Wauwatosa library, city hall
- Big talk on drugs has macro and micro perspectives at Wauwatosa East
- Wauwatosa library first in state to offer Hoopla video and music streaming
- Ask Now: Why does Aldi have so many handicap parking spaces?