A 32-year-old man on parole for burglary was arrested for vandalism after an odd incident at a Wauwatosa business last week.
According to the police report:
The man was arrested after he spread honey across a desk, damaged a computer mouse pad and threw a Bible and religious brochures on a desk at Hall Automotive, 11011 W. North Ave., at 12:51 p.m. June 20.
A nail was driven through the literature, mouse pad and Bible to bind them together. The jar of honey was on the desk but he opened it and poured it.
He was carrying a backpack full of chicken bones.
It was not known why he was at the dealership.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (11)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes