A 32-year-old man on parole for burglary was arrested for vandalism after an odd incident at a Wauwatosa business last week.
According to the police report:
The man was arrested after he spread honey across a desk, damaged a computer mouse pad and threw a Bible and religious brochures on a desk at Hall Automotive, 11011 W. North Ave., at 12:51 p.m. June 20.
A nail was driven through the literature, mouse pad and Bible to bind them together. The jar of honey was on the desk but he opened it and poured it.
He was carrying a backpack full of chicken bones.
It was not known why he was at the dealership.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Dec. 7
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools