A 32-year-old man on parole for burglary was arrested for vandalism after an odd incident at a Wauwatosa business last week.
According to the police report:
The man was arrested after he spread honey across a desk, damaged a computer mouse pad and threw a Bible and religious brochures on a desk at Hall Automotive, 11011 W. North Ave., at 12:51 p.m. June 20.
A nail was driven through the literature, mouse pad and Bible to bind them together. The jar of honey was on the desk but he opened it and poured it.
He was carrying a backpack full of chicken bones.
It was not known why he was at the dealership.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hawaiian grocery crowd-funds commercial kitchen
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances