A teen was robbed by a group of men while walking in the area of Mayfair Road and Center Street last week, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also in the report:
The boy was walking alone about 1 a.m. March 25 when three people approached him and knocked him to the ground, repeatedly kicking and striking him in the head. They demanded his wallet and one man started going through his shorts pockets while the others continued to beat him.
They didn't find a wallet, but they took off with his cell phone.
The victim had a large contusion around his right eye and numerous other injuries to his face, upper torso and back. He was treated at Froedtert Hospital and released.
He said he couldn't provide a good description of his attackers because it had been dark outside.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94