A teen was robbed by a group of men while walking in the area of Mayfair Road and Center Street last week, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also in the report:
The boy was walking alone about 1 a.m. March 25 when three people approached him and knocked him to the ground, repeatedly kicking and striking him in the head. They demanded his wallet and one man started going through his shorts pockets while the others continued to beat him.
They didn't find a wallet, but they took off with his cell phone.
The victim had a large contusion around his right eye and numerous other injuries to his face, upper torso and back. He was treated at Froedtert Hospital and released.
He said he couldn't provide a good description of his attackers because it had been dark outside.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event