A teen was robbed by a group of men while walking in the area of Mayfair Road and Center Street last week, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also in the report:
The boy was walking alone about 1 a.m. March 25 when three people approached him and knocked him to the ground, repeatedly kicking and striking him in the head. They demanded his wallet and one man started going through his shorts pockets while the others continued to beat him.
They didn't find a wallet, but they took off with his cell phone.
The victim had a large contusion around his right eye and numerous other injuries to his face, upper torso and back. He was treated at Froedtert Hospital and released.
He said he couldn't provide a good description of his attackers because it had been dark outside.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade