A teen was robbed by a group of men while walking in the area of Mayfair Road and Center Street last week, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also in the report:
The boy was walking alone about 1 a.m. March 25 when three people approached him and knocked him to the ground, repeatedly kicking and striking him in the head. They demanded his wallet and one man started going through his shorts pockets while the others continued to beat him.
They didn't find a wallet, but they took off with his cell phone.
The victim had a large contusion around his right eye and numerous other injuries to his face, upper torso and back. He was treated at Froedtert Hospital and released.
He said he couldn't provide a good description of his attackers because it had been dark outside.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa