An aquarium that measures four feet wide, two feet deep and five-and-a-half feet tall was one of many items taken from a storage shed in the 2500 block of North 124th Street at 7:39 a.m. Aug. 23.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Multiple people reported their items taken from a storage shed. A woman reported two children's scooters and a grill taken and a third person reported tampering but no items stolen.
The storage units were secured with chicken wire and boards, which was ripped out. The damage to the units was around $10.
The victims believe the suspects entered through an underground parking garage with a truck.
The man whose aquarium was stolen said that a truck would be the only way to move his more than 300-pound tank.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (1)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23