An aquarium that measures four feet wide, two feet deep and five-and-a-half feet tall was one of many items taken from a storage shed in the 2500 block of North 124th Street at 7:39 a.m. Aug. 23.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Multiple people reported their items taken from a storage shed. A woman reported two children's scooters and a grill taken and a third person reported tampering but no items stolen.
The storage units were secured with chicken wire and boards, which was ripped out. The damage to the units was around $10.
The victims believe the suspects entered through an underground parking garage with a truck.
The man whose aquarium was stolen said that a truck would be the only way to move his more than 300-pound tank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What's up with the building at 7954 Harwood Ave.?
- Wauwatosa Business Notes: Oct. 15
- Boy Scout brings bocce ball court to Hart Park in Wauwatosa
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Business Notes: Oct. 15
- Public Forum: Police officers deserve support and thanks
- Wauwatosa fall leaf collection in progress
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Oct. 15
- Wauwatosa's Friends of Center Street Park to hold Fall Fest Oct. 17
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Oct. 15
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Oct. 19