An aquarium that measures four feet wide, two feet deep and five-and-a-half feet tall was one of many items taken from a storage shed in the 2500 block of North 124th Street at 7:39 a.m. Aug. 23.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Multiple people reported their items taken from a storage shed. A woman reported two children's scooters and a grill taken and a third person reported tampering but no items stolen.
The storage units were secured with chicken wire and boards, which was ripped out. The damage to the units was around $10.
The victims believe the suspects entered through an underground parking garage with a truck.
The man whose aquarium was stolen said that a truck would be the only way to move his more than 300-pound tank.
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: May 26
- Transit officials: proposed BRT system could attract thousands of new riders
- Wauwatosa Business Notes: May 26
- Wauwatosa officer rescues seven ducklings trapped in storm sewer
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Remember the fallen; voting in schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 15 - 21
- Wauwatosa School Notes: May 26