An aquarium that measures four feet wide, two feet deep and five-and-a-half feet tall was one of many items taken from a storage shed in the 2500 block of North 124th Street at 7:39 a.m. Aug. 23.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Multiple people reported their items taken from a storage shed. A woman reported two children's scooters and a grill taken and a third person reported tampering but no items stolen.
The storage units were secured with chicken wire and boards, which was ripped out. The damage to the units was around $10.
The victims believe the suspects entered through an underground parking garage with a truck.
The man whose aquarium was stolen said that a truck would be the only way to move his more than 300-pound tank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 10
- J. Crew Mercantile to open store at The Mayfair Collection (1)
- Art gallery featuring work of at-risk youth opens in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 3
- Wednesday house fire causes $100,000 in damage to Tosa home
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 30
- In Brief: July 30
- Streetscape project moves to Tosa's Common Council (2)
- Wauwatosa woman believed to be oldest in state
- A Wauwatosa artist's unique work will be on display at the Firefly Art Fair