An aquarium that measures four feet wide, two feet deep and five-and-a-half feet tall was one of many items taken from a storage shed in the 2500 block of North 124th Street at 7:39 a.m. Aug. 23.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Multiple people reported their items taken from a storage shed. A woman reported two children's scooters and a grill taken and a third person reported tampering but no items stolen.
The storage units were secured with chicken wire and boards, which was ripped out. The damage to the units was around $10.
The victims believe the suspects entered through an underground parking garage with a truck.
The man whose aquarium was stolen said that a truck would be the only way to move his more than 300-pound tank.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23