An aquarium that measures four feet wide, two feet deep and five-and-a-half feet tall was one of many items taken from a storage shed in the 2500 block of North 124th Street at 7:39 a.m. Aug. 23.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Multiple people reported their items taken from a storage shed. A woman reported two children's scooters and a grill taken and a third person reported tampering but no items stolen.
The storage units were secured with chicken wire and boards, which was ripped out. The damage to the units was around $10.
The victims believe the suspects entered through an underground parking garage with a truck.
The man whose aquarium was stolen said that a truck would be the only way to move his more than 300-pound tank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Construction worker dies in machinery accident at Zoo Interchange project
- Wauwatosa East teacher Barb Bruesewitz named ProStart Teacher of the Year
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy meets diverse need of learners
- Pancake breakfast Sunday will raise money for scholarships
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Wauwatosa School Board asks lawmakers to increase public education funding
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Feb. 26
- Wauwatosa health officials say they are prepared to contain measles if it arrives
- Wauwatosa committee recommends denial of Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure request
- News & Notes: Feb. 26