An aquarium that measures four feet wide, two feet deep and five-and-a-half feet tall was one of many items taken from a storage shed in the 2500 block of North 124th Street at 7:39 a.m. Aug. 23.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
Multiple people reported their items taken from a storage shed. A woman reported two children's scooters and a grill taken and a third person reported tampering but no items stolen.
The storage units were secured with chicken wire and boards, which was ripped out. The damage to the units was around $10.
The victims believe the suspects entered through an underground parking garage with a truck.
The man whose aquarium was stolen said that a truck would be the only way to move his more than 300-pound tank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Mayfair parking structure to open tonight
- The Malt Shoppe opens Friday in Wauwatosa
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal (1)
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands