I am very proud of the race I ran for mayor of Wauwatosa.
I would like to thank my friends and supporters for all of their hard work. It was great to be a part of the process and to meet so many wonderful and passionate people. I am honored to have had the support of so many of my fellow citizens.
As we look forward to the general election, I am endorsing Kathy Ehley in the race for mayor of Wauwatosa. I believe that Kathy's long-term focus and commitment to our city will serve the citizens of Wauwatosa well. Kathy's excellent work with the Village of Wauwatosa Business Improvement District is a testament to her ability to get things done. We agree on the need to maintain city services and improve our infrastructure. Maintaining our position of leadership in education is also a key to keeping Wauwatosa the desirable community it is today and always has been. Kathy's focus on sustainability is very important to me. At the end of the day I believe Kathy Ehley has the right vision and leadership ability to move our city forward.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade