There are plenty of great communities in which to live in the Milwaukee metropolitan area and we'd like your help to rank them for an upcoming NOW contest.
Just make your picks from the list inside this story. You can choose more than one community if you'd like.
Wauwatosa and Oak Creek are the early voting favorites on NOW sites, garnering 17 and 13 percent of the responses so far.
You can also visit our Facebook page and cast your vote there as well. Wauwatosa has opened up an even bigger lead there, receving 34 percent of the vote to 13 percent for Brookfield.
We've limited the choices in both polls to areas covered by MyCommunityNOW.com and NOW Newspapers.
We'll tabulate the results and incorporate them into a special NOW contest that will debut next month. Thanks for voting!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa elementary schools 'rich' with world language study
- Carmelite Home for Boys in Wauwatosa makes lasting impressions on local boys' lives
- Wauwatosa City Administrator Archambo gives an update on city's strategic plan
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality