There are plenty of great communities in which to live in the Milwaukee metropolitan area and we'd like your help to rank them for an upcoming NOW contest.
Just make your picks from the list inside this story. You can choose more than one community if you'd like.
Wauwatosa and Oak Creek are the early voting favorites on NOW sites, garnering 17 and 13 percent of the responses so far.
You can also visit our Facebook page and cast your vote there as well. Wauwatosa has opened up an even bigger lead there, receving 34 percent of the vote to 13 percent for Brookfield.
We've limited the choices in both polls to areas covered by MyCommunityNOW.com and NOW Newspapers.
We'll tabulate the results and incorporate them into a special NOW contest that will debut next month. Thanks for voting!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director