There are plenty of great communities in which to live in the Milwaukee metropolitan area and we'd like your help to rank them for an upcoming NOW contest.
Just make your picks from the list inside this story. You can choose more than one community if you'd like.
Wauwatosa and Oak Creek are the early voting favorites on NOW sites, garnering 17 and 13 percent of the responses so far.
You can also visit our Facebook page and cast your vote there as well. Wauwatosa has opened up an even bigger lead there, receving 34 percent of the vote to 13 percent for Brookfield.
We've limited the choices in both polls to areas covered by MyCommunityNOW.com and NOW Newspapers.
We'll tabulate the results and incorporate them into a special NOW contest that will debut next month. Thanks for voting!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event