A man with a shotgun chased two boys in East Tosa on Sunday night, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also in the report:
The boys, ages 13 and 14, left Rosebud Cinema about 9 p.m. and walked to Washington Elementary School, where they were going to get picked up by a family member.
They saw a vehicle stop across the street. The man driving rolled down the window and stared at the boys. They didn't think much of it and kept walking until they got to 67th Street and Garfield Avenue. There, they saw the same car.
This time the driver got out and they saw he was holding a gun, which they said they could see and hear him pumping.
The boys ran and hid in a yard while they heard his car, which they said had a loud muffler, drive up and down the street.
As they hid, one of the boys called his mom, who in turn called police. The boys ran back to the cinema to report they were being chased by a man with a gun.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mystery Photo Contest: Feb. 11
- Wauwatosa Police Report Jan. 31 - Feb. 6
- In Brief: Feb. 11
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is being done about the smell coming from the Wauwatosa dump?
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 11
- Business Notes: Feb. 11
- Fat Tuesday: How Wauwatosa celebrated
- Wauwatosa George Webb employee tricked into giving away $1,000
- Tosa officers return to work following police-involved shooting
- Business Spotlight: Jenny Kyle Smith hits the sweet spot after years of struggle