A man with a shotgun chased two boys in East Tosa on Sunday night, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also in the report:
The boys, ages 13 and 14, left Rosebud Cinema about 9 p.m. and walked to Washington Elementary School, where they were going to get picked up by a family member.
They saw a vehicle stop across the street. The man driving rolled down the window and stared at the boys. They didn't think much of it and kept walking until they got to 67th Street and Garfield Avenue. There, they saw the same car.
This time the driver got out and they saw he was holding a gun, which they said they could see and hear him pumping.
The boys ran and hid in a yard while they heard his car, which they said had a loud muffler, drive up and down the street.
As they hid, one of the boys called his mom, who in turn called police. The boys ran back to the cinema to report they were being chased by a man with a gun.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's theater presents free performance of "The Frog Prince" tomorrow night
- Future Wauwatosa high school graduates face new science requirements
- Wauwatosa's Night Out celebrates 20th anniversary Aug. 5
- Wauwatosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- State Fair highlights Wauwatosa businesses, crafts
- Ask Now: Do police officers still give out baseball cards?
- Wauwatosa's Hawaiian specialty store crowdfunds commercial kitchen
- Wisconsin's only texting-while-driving simulator, demonstrated in Wauwatosa, sobers distracted drive
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 31
- Biz Buzz: July 31