People are using the corner of 60th Street and North Avenue as their personal toilet.
In the last two months, 11 complaints - most of which have resulted in arrests - have been made about people urinating near the bus stop.
The latest problems came in the last week.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department reports:
A 50-year-old Milwaukee man waiting at the bus stop decided to take a bathroom break, sans bathroom, at 8 p.m. Sept. 22.
A 22-year-old Milwaukee man urinated in public near the bus stop at 10 p.m. Friday. He was wanted on a warrant for underage drinking.
Both men were arrested for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hundreds of Tosa residents experienced short power outage Aug. 27
- Wauwatosa Village valet service tentatively halted on Sundays
- Ask Now: Can parts of Milwaukee get annexed back into Wauwatosa?
- Wauwatosa School District filled a 'typical' 60 jobs this summer (1)
- Monarch advocates celebrate 10th year of releasing butterflies at County Grounds in Wauwatosa
- Disability advocates concerned about lack of housing in Wauwatosa
- Gay Ex-Wauwatosa police officer says she endured years of harassment, gets $77k settlement
- Wauwatosa's Diva Day brings shopping deals and business boosts
- Wauwatosa things to do: August 27
- Suspected pipe bomb draws neighborhood attention in Wauwatosa