People are using the corner of 60th Street and North Avenue as their personal toilet.
In the last two months, 11 complaints - most of which have resulted in arrests - have been made about people urinating near the bus stop.
The latest problems came in the last week.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department reports:
A 50-year-old Milwaukee man waiting at the bus stop decided to take a bathroom break, sans bathroom, at 8 p.m. Sept. 22.
A 22-year-old Milwaukee man urinated in public near the bus stop at 10 p.m. Friday. He was wanted on a warrant for underage drinking.
Both men were arrested for disorderly conduct.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (5)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes