People are using the corner of 60th Street and North Avenue as their personal toilet.
In the last two months, 11 complaints - most of which have resulted in arrests - have been made about people urinating near the bus stop.
The latest problems came in the last week.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department reports:
A 50-year-old Milwaukee man waiting at the bus stop decided to take a bathroom break, sans bathroom, at 8 p.m. Sept. 22.
A 22-year-old Milwaukee man urinated in public near the bus stop at 10 p.m. Friday. He was wanted on a warrant for underage drinking.
Both men were arrested for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power restored to Eisenhower after classes canceled
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30