People are using the corner of 60th Street and North Avenue as their personal toilet.
In the last two months, 11 complaints - most of which have resulted in arrests - have been made about people urinating near the bus stop.
The latest problems came in the last week.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department reports:
A 50-year-old Milwaukee man waiting at the bus stop decided to take a bathroom break, sans bathroom, at 8 p.m. Sept. 22.
A 22-year-old Milwaukee man urinated in public near the bus stop at 10 p.m. Friday. He was wanted on a warrant for underage drinking.
Both men were arrested for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- In brief: July 24, 2014
- Numbers peak for Wauwatosa summer school enrollment, programs
- Relay for Life of Wauwatosa happening Friday
- Ask NOW: Will "The 2100?" ever be built?
- Kids dig into nature at Camp Arrowhead
- I-94 closure 'smooth as could be'