A 54-year-old Wind Lake man has been arrested for an attempted child abduction in Wauwatosa last week.
According to a Wauwatosa police report:
A 17-year-old girl was walking home from school when she noticed a vehicle following her. When she got to the 11800 block of Diane Drive, the driver stopped and got out of the vehicle. He said: "Hey baby, come home with me. Get in the car. I'll drive you home later."
She turned and walked away, but he grabbed onto her arm and started pulling her. She was able to pull away and run.
Her father said she was visibly upset when she arrived home at 3:10 p.m.
The man was arrested after police saw him driving a vehicle matching the description provided by the girl.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (3)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?