The Tosa Pool at Hoyt Park will close for the season on Labor Day.
With warm temperatures anticipated for the holiday weekend, people can get in their last splashes, ride the slides and dive into the deep water during open swim Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pool members can be admitted starting an hour earlier.
Admission costs $7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa students hit same average ACT score as last year
- Wauwatosa health department addresses residents' 'excessive' drinking
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest; Aug. 21
- News and Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Construction underway on Hart Park Pavilion
- Wauwatosa pastor defends political speech in federal court case
- Band Blast Off gives beginner musicians a boost
- Terminated Wauwatosa firefighters still fighting for disability benefits
- Ask Now: What's happening with three businesses on North Avenue?
- Wauwatosa columnist Peggy Dean, in her own words