The Tosa Pool at Hoyt Park will close for the season on Labor Day.
With warm temperatures anticipated for the holiday weekend, people can get in their last splashes, ride the slides and dive into the deep water during open swim Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pool members can be admitted starting an hour earlier.
Admission costs $7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director