A 19-year-old Muskego man was arrested for possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia after his friend stopped breathing in the Dairy Queen parking lot, 6520 W. North Ave., about 6 p.m. July 27.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The Muskego man was seen performing CPR on his friend, a 23-year-old Wind Lake man. A neighboring business owner called 911 so the Muskego man grabbed his drug paraphernalia - including items typically used when selling drugs - and ran.
When the Wind Lake man came to, he gave several names and birthdates. He was arrested for providing false information to an officer. He is a recovering drug addict staying in a sober living facility in Milwaukee. He started using again following his grandfather's death.
The friends were in Wauwatosa to buy liquor at a North Avenue shop.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (12)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes