A 19-year-old Muskego man was arrested for possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia after his friend stopped breathing in the Dairy Queen parking lot, 6520 W. North Ave., about 6 p.m. July 27.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
The Muskego man was seen performing CPR on his friend, a 23-year-old Wind Lake man. A neighboring business owner called 911 so the Muskego man grabbed his drug paraphernalia - including items typically used when selling drugs - and ran.
When the Wind Lake man came to, he gave several names and birthdates. He was arrested for providing false information to an officer. He is a recovering drug addict staying in a sober living facility in Milwaukee. He started using again following his grandfather's death.
The friends were in Wauwatosa to buy liquor at a North Avenue shop.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa reaches deal on Locust Street drop-off lot for students
- Consultant begins process to redesign Wauwatosa Village streetscape
- Wauwatosa farmers market opening for sixth season Saturday
- Milwaukee man charged for causing fatal rollover crash in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa committee approves choice school with late day care hours (4)
- Former manager of Reserve apartments in Wauwatosa accused of embezzling rent money
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 28
- In Our Schools: May 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking limited for residents near the zoo?
- Milwaukee man faces charges for sex with Wauwatosa teen, possession of child pornography