How well do you know Wauwatosa? Identify our weekly mystery photo and you could win movie passes
How well do you know Wauwatosa? Take a look at this week's mystery photo, tell us where it was taken, and you could win a pair of movie passes to a Marcus Theatre.
Congratulations to Sarah Milinovich, who correctly guessed that this maple leaf can be found on the side of the Hart Park Square apartments, 6600 W. River Parkway.
Check WauwatosaNOW for a new photo to identify each week. You can also find a link to the contest from our News page.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director
- In Our Schools: April 24
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority