How well do you know Wauwatosa? Identify our weekly mystery photo and you could win movie passes
How well do you know Wauwatosa? Take a look at this week's mystery photo, tell us where it was taken, and you could win a pair of movie passes to a Marcus Theatre.
Congratulations to Sarah Milinovich, who correctly guessed that this maple leaf can be found on the side of the Hart Park Square apartments, 6600 W. River Parkway.
Check WauwatosaNOW for a new photo to identify each week. You can also find a link to the contest from our News page.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (1)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23