Allegations that he was cooking up heroin in a Mayfair restroom have landed a 23-year-old Wauwatosa man in jail; he faces a felony drug possession charge.
According to the Wauwatosa police report, Jeremy Fimreite was overheard talking with another man in the same restroom stall at 8:54 p.m. July 26. His friend had been banned from the mall for a disorderly conduct incident, so security staff called police.
An officer knocked on the stall door and saw Fimreite throw an object in the toilet. A charred spoon was found in the bowl, the report states.
It goes on to say that he told the officer he was getting ready to cook heroin and that he planned to shoot up before going to the movie theater at the mall.
He allegedly had heroin in his sock and a syringe in his pocket.
Fimreite was charged Sunday and is expected to appear in court Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rollover crash shuts down southbound Highway 45 in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Oct. 2
- Motorcyclist dies after collision on North Avenue in East Tosa
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Wauwatosa In Our Schools: Oct. 2
- Hue serving first dinner in Tosa tonight
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct. 2
- Business Spotlight: Salamander changed shape, until it took on women's clothing
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Sept. 25
- Voter ID requirement complicates absentee voting in Wauwatosa