Allegations that he was cooking up heroin in a Mayfair restroom have landed a 23-year-old Wauwatosa man in jail; he faces a felony drug possession charge.
According to the Wauwatosa police report, Jeremy Fimreite was overheard talking with another man in the same restroom stall at 8:54 p.m. July 26. His friend had been banned from the mall for a disorderly conduct incident, so security staff called police.
An officer knocked on the stall door and saw Fimreite throw an object in the toilet. A charred spoon was found in the bowl, the report states.
It goes on to say that he told the officer he was getting ready to cook heroin and that he planned to shoot up before going to the movie theater at the mall.
He allegedly had heroin in his sock and a syringe in his pocket.
Fimreite was charged Sunday and is expected to appear in court Friday.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety