We stumped you last week, but there's still a chance this week to identify our mystery photo
How well do you know Wauwatosa? Take a look at this week's mystery photo, tell us where it was taken, and you could win a pair of movie passes to Marcus Theaters.
We stumped you last week with this picture, which is of a decorative tile found on a building in the 1500 block of Underwood Avenue.
Check WauwatosaNOW for a new photo to identify each week. You can also find a link to the contest from our News page.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chinese Lunar New Year celebration at Mayfair Sunday
- Police to warn against impaired driving on St. Patrick's Day
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa Common Council approves rezoning for Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Local developer sees opportunity for rebuild of Wauwatosa library, city hall
- Big talk on drugs has macro and micro perspectives at Wauwatosa East
- Wauwatosa library first in state to offer Hoopla video and music streaming
- Ask Now: Why does Aldi have so many handicap parking spaces?