The Wauwatosa School Board tonight will discuss a number of topics, including a new teacher evaluation model and an update on middle- and high-school scheduling.
The board also will vote on membership in the Wisconsin Association of School Boards and the district's contract for services and personnel with Cooperative Educational Service Agency No. 1 for 2011-12.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave. For a full agenda and background materials, click here.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (11)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes