The Wauwatosa School Board tonight will discuss a number of topics, including a new teacher evaluation model and an update on middle- and high-school scheduling.
The board also will vote on membership in the Wisconsin Association of School Boards and the district's contract for services and personnel with Cooperative Educational Service Agency No. 1 for 2011-12.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave. For a full agenda and background materials, click here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal