The Wauwatosa School Board tonight will discuss a number of topics, including a new teacher evaluation model and an update on middle- and high-school scheduling.
The board also will vote on membership in the Wisconsin Association of School Boards and the district's contract for services and personnel with Cooperative Educational Service Agency No. 1 for 2011-12.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave. For a full agenda and background materials, click here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?