The Wauwatosa School Board tonight will discuss a number of topics, including a new teacher evaluation model and an update on middle- and high-school scheduling.
The board also will vote on membership in the Wisconsin Association of School Boards and the district's contract for services and personnel with Cooperative Educational Service Agency No. 1 for 2011-12.
The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave. For a full agenda and background materials, click here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down
- Matt Stippich will bring leadership skills, passion to council post
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program