Windy days and rain have knocked down some of the American flags hanging along North Avenue.
Richard Bachman, the man who raised the money to purchase the flags, said he's found a few downed flags. But he assumes people have taken a few home.
If flags are found, Bachman asks people to call the Wauwatosa Public Works Department at (414) 479-8933 or drop them off at the Police Department, 1700 N. 116 St.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Not just a class, but an adventure
- Decision on Mayfair apartment proposal delayed by Wauwatosa plan panel
- Ask NOW: Why all the yellow flags on Wisconsin Avenue in Wauwatosa?
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Plumber dragged as he tries to stop tool thieves outside Wauwatosa Home Depot
- Man arrested for exposing himself to woman in Wauwatosa
- Police Report: Dec. 11
- Wauwatosa schedules North Avenue repaving project for summer
- Wauwatosa presents new teacher pay plan
- Wauwatosa School Board honors 11 staff employees for exemplary service