A 16-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for battery after he punched and split the lip of a man in a Village parking lot last week, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
Also from the report:
A man was leaning against a pillar in the underground parking lot next to Noodles & Company, 7700 W. State St., with his bicycle on the ground next to him at 3:14 p.m. June 23. The boy approached and grabbed the bicycle handlebars, to which the owner said, "That's a bad idea."
The boy put the bike down, walked up to the owner and said, "You want to throw up hands?" Before the man could answer, the boy punched him at least a dozen times and split his lip.
As police looked for the boy, they received an alert about five boys breaking into a vehicle in the 7200 block of Honey Creek Parkway. The battery suspect was among the group.
The car owner said he and his girlfriend were skipping rocks into the creek when they heard the car alarm. He ran toward the street and saw the boys around his car. His cell phone had been taken.
It wasn't determined which of the boys took the phone, but a search of a 14-year-old Milwaukee boy turned up prescription pills that didn't belong to him and marijuana. He was arrested for drug possession.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa East student completes leadership program at Yale University
- Leff's Lucky Town in Wauwatosa considers kitchen expansion (1)
- Walker plans to file for president today
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (3)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27 (1)
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike