The Wauwatosa School Board last night approved the hiring of several new employees, including a new principal at Jefferson Elementary and a new band director at Wauwatosa West.
The new hires are:
Stephanie Jajtner, principal, Jefferson Elementary, $95,000
Matthew Byers, associate principal, Wauwatosa West, $76,000
Guy Kammerer, band director, Wauwatosa West, $71,800
Christopher Sellers, fourth/fifth grade, Wilson Elementary/Tosa STEM, $36,500
Kristi Kaye Zielinski Koshuta, math teacher, Wauwatosa East, $50,100
Sara Weiler, counselor, Longfellow Middle School, $62,800
In addition, the board approved the resignations of Kia Gaumond, speech pathologist; Rebecca Hiegel, business education teacher, Whitman Middle School; Kelly Saunders, alternative education teacher, Plank Road Schools; Juvencio Esparza, Spanish teacher, Wauwatosa West; and Julie Artz, second-grade teacher, Lincoln Elementary.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School