The Wauwatosa School Board last night approved the hiring of several new employees, including a new principal at Jefferson Elementary and a new band director at Wauwatosa West.
The new hires are:
Stephanie Jajtner, principal, Jefferson Elementary, $95,000
Matthew Byers, associate principal, Wauwatosa West, $76,000
Guy Kammerer, band director, Wauwatosa West, $71,800
Christopher Sellers, fourth/fifth grade, Wilson Elementary/Tosa STEM, $36,500
Kristi Kaye Zielinski Koshuta, math teacher, Wauwatosa East, $50,100
Sara Weiler, counselor, Longfellow Middle School, $62,800
In addition, the board approved the resignations of Kia Gaumond, speech pathologist; Rebecca Hiegel, business education teacher, Whitman Middle School; Kelly Saunders, alternative education teacher, Plank Road Schools; Juvencio Esparza, Spanish teacher, Wauwatosa West; and Julie Artz, second-grade teacher, Lincoln Elementary.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings