The Wauwatosa School Board last night approved the hiring of several new employees, including a new principal at Jefferson Elementary and a new band director at Wauwatosa West.
The new hires are:
Stephanie Jajtner, principal, Jefferson Elementary, $95,000
Matthew Byers, associate principal, Wauwatosa West, $76,000
Guy Kammerer, band director, Wauwatosa West, $71,800
Christopher Sellers, fourth/fifth grade, Wilson Elementary/Tosa STEM, $36,500
Kristi Kaye Zielinski Koshuta, math teacher, Wauwatosa East, $50,100
Sara Weiler, counselor, Longfellow Middle School, $62,800
In addition, the board approved the resignations of Kia Gaumond, speech pathologist; Rebecca Hiegel, business education teacher, Whitman Middle School; Kelly Saunders, alternative education teacher, Plank Road Schools; Juvencio Esparza, Spanish teacher, Wauwatosa West; and Julie Artz, second-grade teacher, Lincoln Elementary.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power restored to Eisenhower after classes canceled
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30