The Wauwatosa School Board last night approved the hiring of several new employees, including a new principal at Jefferson Elementary and a new band director at Wauwatosa West.
The new hires are:
Stephanie Jajtner, principal, Jefferson Elementary, $95,000
Matthew Byers, associate principal, Wauwatosa West, $76,000
Guy Kammerer, band director, Wauwatosa West, $71,800
Christopher Sellers, fourth/fifth grade, Wilson Elementary/Tosa STEM, $36,500
Kristi Kaye Zielinski Koshuta, math teacher, Wauwatosa East, $50,100
Sara Weiler, counselor, Longfellow Middle School, $62,800
In addition, the board approved the resignations of Kia Gaumond, speech pathologist; Rebecca Hiegel, business education teacher, Whitman Middle School; Kelly Saunders, alternative education teacher, Plank Road Schools; Juvencio Esparza, Spanish teacher, Wauwatosa West; and Julie Artz, second-grade teacher, Lincoln Elementary.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: Why do the schools have to rent Hart Park facilities?
- World War II vets take flight
- School Briefs: April 17
- Police Report: April 8
- City says goodbye to 'Mr. Wauwatosa'
- Culinary competitions heat up Wauwatosa School District
- Whitman students advance to state contest
- News & Notes: April 10