The Wauwatosa School Board last night approved the hiring of several new employees, including a new principal at Jefferson Elementary and a new band director at Wauwatosa West.
The new hires are:
Stephanie Jajtner, principal, Jefferson Elementary, $95,000
Matthew Byers, associate principal, Wauwatosa West, $76,000
Guy Kammerer, band director, Wauwatosa West, $71,800
Christopher Sellers, fourth/fifth grade, Wilson Elementary/Tosa STEM, $36,500
Kristi Kaye Zielinski Koshuta, math teacher, Wauwatosa East, $50,100
Sara Weiler, counselor, Longfellow Middle School, $62,800
In addition, the board approved the resignations of Kia Gaumond, speech pathologist; Rebecca Hiegel, business education teacher, Whitman Middle School; Kelly Saunders, alternative education teacher, Plank Road Schools; Juvencio Esparza, Spanish teacher, Wauwatosa West; and Julie Artz, second-grade teacher, Lincoln Elementary.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Notes: Aug. 7
- Woman leaves dog in hot car, charged with animal cruelty
- Children's theater presents free performance of "The Frog Prince" tomorrow night
- Future Wauwatosa high school graduates face new math requirements
- Wauwatosa's Night Out celebrates 20th anniversary Aug. 5
- Wauwatosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- State Fair highlights Wauwatosa businesses, crafts
- Ask Now: Do police officers still give out baseball cards?
- Wauwatosa's Hawaiian specialty store crowdfunds commercial kitchen
- Wisconsin's only texting-while-driving simulator, demonstrated in Wauwatosa, sobers distracted drivers