The Wauwatosa Public Library program, "Blue Dragon Tales: A Remarkable Conservation Story from the Caribbean," for kids ages 5 to 12 has been postponed until Aug. 2, to accommodate the presenter's trip to Grand Cayman Island to further study the iguanas that are the subject of the story.
Instead, children in grade four and higher can attend "Blue Dragon Tales: Fantasy, Myth and Today" from 6:30 to 7:15 p.m. tomorrow at the library. Wauwatosa resident Martin Tierney, a former co-owner of a fantasy board game company and avid reader of fantasy and science fiction, will present a program about dragons. He will trace the evolution of dragons from mythology to popular literature. Registration is not required, but questions can be directed to the Children's Library at (414) 471-8486.
- Prison for Waukesha man who groped teenage girl, then threatened her
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 5
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 5
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 5
- Wauwatosa East student named 2016 presidential scholar
- Tosa Tonight announces 2016 concert headliners
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication