Parents and caregivers of little ones can make sure car seats are correctly installed in their vehicles at Wauwatosa Fire Station 1, 1601 Underwood Ave., on Thursday.
The Safe Kids Southeast Wisconsin Coalition will host a free Booster and Car Seat Safety Check from 3 to 6 p.m. Statistics show that more than 90 percent of car seats are not properly installed, which put kids in danger.
Certified car seat technicians will make certain seats are correctly installed and that they are appropriate for the age and size of the child. No appointments are necessary.
For information, go to chw.org/carseats.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade