Parents and caregivers of little ones can make sure car seats are correctly installed in their vehicles at Wauwatosa Fire Station 1, 1601 Underwood Ave., on Thursday.
The Safe Kids Southeast Wisconsin Coalition will host a free Booster and Car Seat Safety Check from 3 to 6 p.m. Statistics show that more than 90 percent of car seats are not properly installed, which put kids in danger.
Certified car seat technicians will make certain seats are correctly installed and that they are appropriate for the age and size of the child. No appointments are necessary.
For information, go to chw.org/carseats.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thirsty Duck brings duckpin bowling to Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 2
- Gov. Scott Walker attends Wauwatosa bike race weeks before expected presidential run announcement (5)
- Kate Spade New York store to open at Mayfair Mall
- Wauwatosa Meetings: July 2
- Wauwatosa News IQ: June 25
- Woman arrested, accused of stealing $3,613 in cologne at Mayfair Collection
- Seeing East Tosa success, ‘Mid Town’ seeks its own brand (1)
- Village of Wauwatosa launches valet service (1)
- 18-year-old charged in two Wauwatosa burglaries