Parents and caregivers of little ones can make sure car seats are correctly installed in their vehicles at Wauwatosa Fire Station 1, 1601 Underwood Ave., on Thursday.
The Safe Kids Southeast Wisconsin Coalition will host a free Booster and Car Seat Safety Check from 3 to 6 p.m. Statistics show that more than 90 percent of car seats are not properly installed, which put kids in danger.
Certified car seat technicians will make certain seats are correctly installed and that they are appropriate for the age and size of the child. No appointments are necessary.
For information, go to chw.org/carseats.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 'Windows Into Wauwatosa' allows a peak into unsung locales
- Wauwatosa West triplet seniors to split but stay connected
- Police Report: June 18
- Cup of change starts to make a difference
- Skateboarders do 'slide' on Tosa hillside
- Police Department's records not available this week
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue be repaved and its bridges rebuilt?
- Former Wauwatosa fire station site is prime land without a plan
- Tom Thaney enhanced Tose East theater department
- Flight for Life emergency pilots rely on instinct, experience