A 23-year-old Wauwatosa man has been charged with disorderly conduct, domestic abuse and use of a dangerous weapon after he allegedly arrived home high and threatened to kill his stepfather.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
When police arrived at a home in the 3200 block of North Knoll Terrace at 10 p.m. May 31, Shundale Dixon was pacing back and forth while arguing with family members outside. He had dried blood on his hands.
Dixon was ordered to the ground, but refused to comply. Instead he went back into the home. When he came toward an officer, a stun gun was used on him. A folding knife was found in Dixon's pocket.
His stepfather said the young man pulled a knife and pointed it at him, then threatened to kill him.
Dixon was taken to a local hospital to be evaluated because he fell when he was stunned.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rollover crash shuts down southbound Highway 45 in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Oct. 2
- Motorcyclist dies after collision on North Avenue in East Tosa
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Wauwatosa In Our Schools: Oct. 2
- Hue serving first dinner in Tosa tonight
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct. 2
- Business Spotlight: Salamander changed shape, until it took on women's clothing
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Sept. 25
- Voter ID requirement complicates absentee voting in Wauwatosa