A 23-year-old Wauwatosa man has been charged with disorderly conduct, domestic abuse and use of a dangerous weapon after he allegedly arrived home high and threatened to kill his stepfather.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
When police arrived at a home in the 3200 block of North Knoll Terrace at 10 p.m. May 31, Shundale Dixon was pacing back and forth while arguing with family members outside. He had dried blood on his hands.
Dixon was ordered to the ground, but refused to comply. Instead he went back into the home. When he came toward an officer, a stun gun was used on him. A folding knife was found in Dixon's pocket.
His stepfather said the young man pulled a knife and pointed it at him, then threatened to kill him.
Dixon was taken to a local hospital to be evaluated because he fell when he was stunned.
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: The Flower Lady stays true to the Village, and finds room to grow
- Tosa fire chief named to Wisconsin State Fire Chiefs Association
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent