A 23-year-old Wauwatosa man has been charged with disorderly conduct, domestic abuse and use of a dangerous weapon after he allegedly arrived home high and threatened to kill his stepfather.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
When police arrived at a home in the 3200 block of North Knoll Terrace at 10 p.m. May 31, Shundale Dixon was pacing back and forth while arguing with family members outside. He had dried blood on his hands.
Dixon was ordered to the ground, but refused to comply. Instead he went back into the home. When he came toward an officer, a stun gun was used on him. A folding knife was found in Dixon's pocket.
His stepfather said the young man pulled a knife and pointed it at him, then threatened to kill him.
Dixon was taken to a local hospital to be evaluated because he fell when he was stunned.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Commission surveying seniors
- Four similar thefts reported at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills