A Wauwatosa man was robbed by two teens while walking home from a bar early Sunday morning.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The victim, who had met friends at Club Tap, left the tavern at 92nd Street and North Avenue at 1:30 a.m. While walking east on North near 85th Street, he was approached from behind by the two teens.
One boy had a revolver and demanded his wallet and watch, while the second held the 34-year-old victim from behind. They took off running and the man lost sight of them.
The victim, who police said appeared intoxicated, told authorirties he didn't get a good look at the robbers' faces and could only offer a limited description. He said the suspects were both black males, between 16 to 19 years old with thin builds about 5-foot-5 inches to 5-foot-7 inches tall and wearing dark colored shirts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 500 free winter emergency kits given away at Mayfair tomorrow
- Camp Bar Tosa opens Saturday
- Ask Now: Why are there concrete slabs on North Avenue?
- Early Learners' Class gets 2- and early 3-year-olds ready for school
- News and Notes: Oct. 16
- Wauwatosa considers extending North Avenue bikes lanes
- Wauwatosa West grad recognized for good deed, and it comes back to her
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 16
- The Malt Shoppe grand opening party is Oct. 24-26
- New Sodexo chef helps spice up Wauwatosa cafeteria food