A Wauwatosa man was robbed by two teens while walking home from a bar early Sunday morning.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The victim, who had met friends at Club Tap, left the tavern at 92nd Street and North Avenue at 1:30 a.m. While walking east on North near 85th Street, he was approached from behind by the two teens.
One boy had a revolver and demanded his wallet and watch, while the second held the 34-year-old victim from behind. They took off running and the man lost sight of them.
The victim, who police said appeared intoxicated, told authorirties he didn't get a good look at the robbers' faces and could only offer a limited description. He said the suspects were both black males, between 16 to 19 years old with thin builds about 5-foot-5 inches to 5-foot-7 inches tall and wearing dark colored shirts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa development for Mayfair Road comes back in modified form
- Wauwatosa's Hoppe Tree Service reuses diseased, dying trees in new Urban Wood Lab
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card
- 1,001 books before kindergarten is more than just a list
- Biz Buzz: Salon, bakery, and chiropractor opening soon
- Fire Chief pulls support from TosaFest fundraiser after firefighters run ad 'embarrassing' city
- In Our Schools: September 18
- EFW grants inspire enriching classroom curriculum