A Wauwatosa man was robbed by two teens while walking home from a bar early Sunday morning.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The victim, who had met friends at Club Tap, left the tavern at 92nd Street and North Avenue at 1:30 a.m. While walking east on North near 85th Street, he was approached from behind by the two teens.
One boy had a revolver and demanded his wallet and watch, while the second held the 34-year-old victim from behind. They took off running and the man lost sight of them.
The victim, who police said appeared intoxicated, told authorirties he didn't get a good look at the robbers' faces and could only offer a limited description. He said the suspects were both black males, between 16 to 19 years old with thin builds about 5-foot-5 inches to 5-foot-7 inches tall and wearing dark colored shirts.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23