A Wauwatosa man was robbed by two teens while walking home from a bar early Sunday morning.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The victim, who had met friends at Club Tap, left the tavern at 92nd Street and North Avenue at 1:30 a.m. While walking east on North near 85th Street, he was approached from behind by the two teens.
One boy had a revolver and demanded his wallet and watch, while the second held the 34-year-old victim from behind. They took off running and the man lost sight of them.
The victim, who police said appeared intoxicated, told authorirties he didn't get a good look at the robbers' faces and could only offer a limited description. He said the suspects were both black males, between 16 to 19 years old with thin builds about 5-foot-5 inches to 5-foot-7 inches tall and wearing dark colored shirts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options