Work to revitalize the former Drew's building will cause lane/road closures in the Village, starting today.
The plumbing contractor will be digging in Wauwatosa Avenue and half way between Harwood Avenue and Blanchard Street to install new water service to the building, beginning today. Lane closures and possibly complete closures of Wauwatosa Avenue in the Village could occur throughout the project.
The building is now home to Go Green, a sustainable design showroom. A boutique for green products and a yogurt shop will be added to the mix as renovations are completed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- J. Crew Mercantile to open store at The Mayfair Collection (1)
- Art gallery featuring work of at-risk youth opens in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 3
- Wednesday house fire causes $100,000 in damage to Tosa home
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 30
- In Brief: July 30
- Streetscape project moves to Tosa's Common Council (2)
- Wauwatosa woman believed to be oldest in state
- A Wauwatosa artist's unique work will be on display at the Firefly Art Fair
- First Responders Fest "humbling" for Wauwatosa's emergency crew leaders