Work to revitalize the former Drew's building will cause lane/road closures in the Village, starting today.
The plumbing contractor will be digging in Wauwatosa Avenue and half way between Harwood Avenue and Blanchard Street to install new water service to the building, beginning today. Lane closures and possibly complete closures of Wauwatosa Avenue in the Village could occur throughout the project.
The building is now home to Go Green, a sustainable design showroom. A boutique for green products and a yogurt shop will be added to the mix as renovations are completed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event