Work to revitalize the former Drew's building will cause lane/road closures in the Village, starting today.
The plumbing contractor will be digging in Wauwatosa Avenue and half way between Harwood Avenue and Blanchard Street to install new water service to the building, beginning today. Lane closures and possibly complete closures of Wauwatosa Avenue in the Village could occur throughout the project.
The building is now home to Go Green, a sustainable design showroom. A boutique for green products and a yogurt shop will be added to the mix as renovations are completed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 12
- Walsh will work to bring community together
- Walsh is committed to service, would benefit Tosa
- Tosa woman charged with theft from DNR
- Developer brings a faded North Avenue building back to life
- This Week in Tosa History: Mar 10th
- In Our Schools: March 13
- Wauwatosa School Board opposes legislation that would dismantle Common Core
- Ask NOW: Do Tosa students spend more days in school than required?
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down