Work to revitalize the former Drew's building will cause lane/road closures in the Village, starting today.
The plumbing contractor will be digging in Wauwatosa Avenue and half way between Harwood Avenue and Blanchard Street to install new water service to the building, beginning today. Lane closures and possibly complete closures of Wauwatosa Avenue in the Village could occur throughout the project.
The building is now home to Go Green, a sustainable design showroom. A boutique for green products and a yogurt shop will be added to the mix as renovations are completed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha woman allegedly 'went nuts,' cut and beat her friends, during disagreement
- Wauwatosa resident Phil Dimeo hid his failing eyesight, and spells it out in a book
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Daly's is helping to bring the fountain pen back
- Waukesha School District expanding partnership with Montessori private school
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: April 23
- U-Haul moving into former Harley-Davidson plant in Wauwatosa
- Teen apparel store Garage coming to Mayfair
- Wauwatosa Public Forum
- Suburban Woman's Club of Wauwatosa awards scholarships to teachers